Dive in and CREATE

Dive in and CREATE
Dive in

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Encourage Another

I feel a need to get my Blog moving. If for nothing more than to encourage another through poetry or my many paper craft creations. (try saying that three times fast LOL) Again and Again I think about the variety of things people are goin thru these days and I can't do anything but offter them encouragement as they are going through.

I enjoy sharing words of encouragement with my family and friends but I want to share it with a much larger audience. So many people can use that push to continue on despite their circumstance. Heck, I can use it as much as the next guy.

I plan on using my crafts as inspiration that leads to motivation to keep moving and staying busy as best you can. Worrying and Complaining gets us nowhere. Why not just CREATE. It doesn't have to be anything big. I create in many ways. Through writing children stories and poetry and crafting with my Cricut I am able to stay busy and that way stay sane.

From this day forward I plan on Encouraging Another each day with something I created in hopes that it will inspire those who stop by to Create as well.

Well I can't think of anything else to say so I will end this now before I start repeating myself over and over.

Those that are goin through Right Now...This Too Shall Pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment